Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Michael,


Thanks for all the music, the entertainment, and thanks for the moonwalk. You were the first entertainer I can remember idolizing. I would sing your songs from the time I was 4, dancing around the house, trying to be like you. I am sorry how poorly you were treated by your father, by your family and friends, and by the media. Despite the things that you were accused of, and that you may have done, and for all the strange stunts you pulled, I always knew it was testimony to the abuse and neglect you suffered from the time you were a child until the day you died. Anyway, I still think you were a good person, you always gave as much as you could, and you cared deeply about the well being of man, and I think you blew the minds of everyone who ever saw you perform and the world is a better place because of you.
I hope you're at peace wherever you are.
Dan

4 comments:

nocomputers said...

That was beautify said! Well done, well done my friend!

emmy said...

you're so cute

Anonymous said...

so beautiful...i share your sentiment -naiyana

Soft Atmosphere said...

this is... incredible
Esto es increible, una gran dedicatoria de amor y respeto hacia una persona Ășnica.