Monday, February 18, 2008

I know it's been a long time...

But not that many people really read this blog anyway so big deal.
I made myself a promise though, and that's to post more, more often...
I just got back from a road trip to see America. And that I did. I feel like a foreigner in my own country at times. Yet having been on nearly every corner of this earth in my short life, I wouldn't want to come home to any other country in the world.
here are some snaps from the trip, the real shots are being picked through and edited as I write this.
I went with my buddy Jay (www.jay-hanna.com) he's a photographer also. We managed to sit next to each other for nearly two weeks without killing one another. In fact, we had a great time and became closer than before (no homo)
anyway enjoy the pics

When you gotta go.....



Jay in Whitesands



Natty dred




Don't mess with this wall

No comments: